Matthias Knab from Opalesque organized a virtual tour of the director with Tony Bremness, CFA, CIO of Laureola Advisors.
TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, October 7, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – A Life Settlements investment is the sale in the United States of a life insurance policy to a third party. It’s legal, highly regulated, and both buyer and seller benefit.
Like most residents of advanced countries, Americans have a tradition of establishing a life insurance policy when they start a family, take out a mortgage, or start their own business. During a period of responsible financial discipline, children become independent and the debt is paid off. The need for insurance coverage has diminished.
Some policyholders realize that their life insurance policy is a financial asset and would seek to cash out the value. Unfortunately, there is a low level of understanding of the options available for cashing out life insurance policies. For example, more than 90% of life insurance policies were canceled in the United States without paying a death benefit in 2018.
To deliver a better outcome, the life settlements market has been formed to match policyholders wishing to sell their unwanted coverage to investors looking for an uncorrelated asset class with the potential for a stable return. A life settlement market will provide policyholders with additional options to obtain higher value from their policies.
This virtual managerial tour, in the form of a video, covers the following topics:
– What are Lifetime Regulations?
– What is the Life Settlement market for?
– How do investment managers executing lifelong settlement strategies make money and / or extract alpha?
– What type of expertise is necessary to carry out such an investment strategy?
– How does Laureola manage longevity risk?
– The advantages of being an advisor in store
– Benefits of the Life Settlement strategy for investors
– Prospects and barriers to entry
Life Settlements: How Laureola Advisors Got 98 Out of 100 Months Positive